Friday, June 24, 2011

Photography...

Yeay!! taking pictures.. Double yeay!! using dslr.. eh wait.. i don't own a dslr.. kecewa rasanya.. I envy people owning and using dslr. Nowadays, even high school student have thier own dslr.. So loaded la mereka. But some of them nampak menggelabah gila when they use the gadgets. (haha. envy gila sampai mengata orang)
                        (this image is to make my post panjang sedikit :D)

It's a satisfaction when I snap a beautiful picture. I minat tangkap gambar, but i don't have the gadgets to do so. pity me kan? haha.. But i can only hope jela. duit tidak cukup. nanti i have to berlapar for month. mati la.. haha.. thanks god it is just a kehendak rather than keperluan.. :P 

But i do really hope to get one a.s.a.p.. nanti boleh show off to others.. (haha.. baru mengata orang, diri sendiri nak buat jgk) well, I think I'll wait until the time comes.. For those who have a slr and don't know how to use it properly, you can always give it to me for free.. (^_^)  I would be gladly accepting, with open arms, the camera.. haha.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment